It is the most exciting version of the traditional Easter Egg Hunt you can find. More than TEN THOUSAND plastic eggs, filled with candy & prizes, will be gathered up - most of these being dropped from a helicopter onto a grass field. Once the helicopter has safely left the area kids will then be allowed onto the field to collect eggs! For safety reasons, kids are divided up into age groups for separate drops - this is why the registration form must be completed in advance and in its entirety. Because of the extremely high demand for participation, admission to the Egg Drop must be limited - and when the tickets are gone, they're gone.
Here's what you need to know to participate...
- The 2014 Egg Drop presented by Lifesong Church will be held on Sunday, April 20, 2014 (Easter Sunday) the first drop will be at 2:30 PM.
- The Egg Drop is intended for ages 0 - 10
- To control crowds and most importantly, provide a safe and fun experience for every single child, only those who REGISTER ONLINE and ATTEND a Lifesong Church SERVICE THAT DAY will be permitted to attend and participate.
- The location of the Egg Drop itself will not be announced until you are at Lifesong Church on Easter morning. Lifesong will hold 4 identical service experiences at 8:30, 10:00, 11:30, and 1:00pm
About Lifesong Church
Some of you are probably thinking that you don't want to sit through church just for your kids to grab some eggs. We want you to know that this is no ordinary egg hunt, but more importantly, that Lifesong Church exists to help people who are far from God find Him, and build a relationship with Him. Lifesong Church is authentic, relevant, and life-changing. It features music you actually like, teaching about subjects that matter to your everyday life, and a Kidsong environment your children will beg you to come back to (hundreds of kids attend our Kidsong environments each week and it is so awesome that your kids will probably be more excited about coming back to church than the Egg Drop!). After starting with 40 people just 7.5 years ago, more than 800 attend every weekend, with thousands of people now calling Lifesong their church home; and most of them were not attending church anywhere prior to Lifesong! Plus, you can't celebrate Easter without recognizing Jesus!
Sign me up
- Online registration is REQUIRED and limited. Click here to register.
- You will receive a ticket by email, which you must print out and bring to the Kidsong check-in desk on Easter (this ticket serves as your registration form) at Lifesong.
- Your child will receive a wristband. DO NOT REMOVE THIS WRISTBAND. It is required for your child's entry to the Egg Drop. You will also receive a map with directions to the secret location of the Egg Drop. You will be given a special Easter bag for each child to collect the eggs in. (These are the ONLY bags or containers of ANY type that may be used to collect eggs!)
At the Egg Drop itself, kids will be divided by ages into 4 entirely separate egg drops, allowing everyone a fair and safe chance to collect eggs. Church lasts approximately 1 hour and the Egg Drop itself will last for 1-2 hours. So, to summarize it all... the Egg Drop will be the most memorable Easter of your kids lives! Plus it is free!
You can visit the Lifesong Church homepage to learn even more about who we are, what we believe, & why we exist, or to watch past messages from Lead Pastor David Payne. See you at Lifesong’s 2014 Helicopter Egg Drop!